Be a part of the National Will Register initiative.
One of the challenges we face is creating public awareness of this community service.
The National Will Register, as an invaluable tool, will undoubtedly benefit our community as the register ensures that information about the existence and location of a will, including the contact details of the person or organisation nominated to administer the deceased estate, are readily available once registered.
Your participation will make a difference! Did we mention that using the online National Will Register service is free?
Ways you can participate in the SARWT initiative:
- Register your Will. Follow up with your legal or financial advisor to register your Will, it’s free!
- Register your client Wills. Are you a professional in the field? Consider the National Will Register as your own private database linked to that of your colleagues. Your clients’ information is secure and contact information never revealed.
- Search for a Will - make use of the online National Will Register.
- Mention the National Will Register in your newsletter and any other publication you may have.
- Mention SARWT on your website, Facebook and Twitter page. Add a link from your site and/or electronic communications to the SARWT website (www.sarwt.org)
- Host our Logo/Slogan with a direct link to us on your website. Our example logo/slogo images can be viewed and downloaded here.
- Write an article. Have something relevant to contribute that will inform and educate our community? We shall gladly consider hosting your article on the SARWT website. Articles on Wills, Administration of Estates, Estate Planning, Trusts or Living Wills preferred.
- Advertise on the SARWT website. For more information please visit our Billboard section.
A word of thanks.
Thank you to our contributors albeit IT, legal or otherwise for all your time and effort in making the South African National Will Register a reality.
SARWT – Serving You, Serving our Community!